Monday, October 19, 2009

Scary Cake?

The other night Greg and I were randomly going through image searches for Halloween Wedding Cakes and we came across these. I really hope we'll be able to find someone to make a really super cool Halloween themed cake.

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE the last one but I know for a fact that true black frosting is wickedly hard to make. I tried when I made the Death Note cake and failed pretty miserably.

The first one is cute. I like the spider webs.


Not gonna lie. I'm pretty psyched about having a wedding cake with either a Dia De Los Muertos, Jack & Sally or The Corpse Bride topper on it. I would have done that anyway, even if we got married in like, May like "normal" people.
Bah. Who wants to be normal! :)
I love that Greg actually cares and wants to help plan too. I think the fact that our wedding is not going to be your standard Bridezilla "OMG EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PASTEL AND FRILLY!!!" type of wedding helps.
We're having a great time planning this. It's going to be so "us".

No comments:

Post a Comment